Mother of Mercy, is this the end of the Friday Movie Quiz? No, but this week’s quiz covers the famous last words of some movie characters.
This week’s selection of 30 movie-related questions includes a delightfully morbid quote about the last things the movie’s characters say before they bite it. Personally, I hope to go with something memorable, like “Hey everybody, watch this”, but either singing Daisy Bell as my diodes go out or pronouncing Rosebud to give some reporters a tough time with their posthumous profile The movies give us many other awesome examples.
Once you have completed all three rounds, you will find a link to a separate post with the correct answers at the bottom of this post. This is just for fun, but let us know how you did in the comments (scores from 30 this week!) And send any other great comments. Bad comments are also welcome, but if you drop me now, I’ll be louder than you can imagine…
FIRST ROUND – This week in the history of cinema
This round is about the new releases of British cinema and the general history of the films from this week to the previous years – we give you the year at the beginning of each question to help!
- 1981 – Who plays boxer Jake LaMotta? Raging Bull?
- 2015 – What is the full title of the sequel The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel?
- 1971 – Born this week, he plays Sam Gamgee in Lord of the Rings trilogy?
- 1993 – The national bobsled team of which country are the main characters Cool Runnings?
- 1985 – Who directed Brazil?
- 2013 – Which fairy tale characters are repeated Witch hunters starring Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in the film of the same name?
- 1996 – Which star of 1995 Logic & Sensitivity won an Oscar for writing his screenplay?
- 2002 – Which Disney science fiction cartoon is loosely based on a novel by Robert Louis Stevenson?
- 1965 – Complete the title of the anthology film starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee – Dr Terror’s house…
- 1986 – Later remastered under this title in 2002, the Thomas Harris novel was originally adapted as Manhunter?
SECOND ROUND: “Time to die…”
We’ve seen things you humans would not believe, but can you name each of these movies from one of the last words of her character before she died and the year she was released?
- “What a world, what a world! Who would have thought that a little girl like you could destroy my beautiful evil! Oh, I’m going! Ah! ” (1939)
- “I have been and will always be your friend. Bio anthospartos. “(1982)
- “This Was Really a Hattori Hanzo σ Sword” (2003)
- “Smart girl.” (1993)
- “Orange mocha frappuccino! Come on dude! Come on! “(2001)
- “I know now why you are crying. But it’s something I can never do. Goodbye. “(1991)
- “Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!” (1987)
- “I’m inevitable.” (2019)
- “Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold “. (1983)
- “A wooden leg called Smith? A wooden leg called Smith? A wooden… hahahaha… »(1964)
ROUND THREE – Pot Luck
Let’s conclude with a random selection of questions for the fortune teller – they can come from any season, any genre or any level of difficulty. Enjoy!
- What color connects the characters played by Michael Caine, Pam Grier and Christopher Lloyd?
- Which romantic comedy of 2017 follows a fantastic version of the relationship between screenwriters Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon?
- In theaters this week! Which band plays itself in horror comedy Studio 666?
- In which 2009 comedy do Zac Efron and Matthew Perry play the same character at different ages?
- Who plays Queenie Shaw at Fast & Furious privilege?
- Which 1965 film musical is labeled “The Happiest Sound in the World”?
- Which title connects a 2004 film starring Ron Perlman and a 2019 relaunch starring David Harbor?
- And this week in cinemas! Who plays Cyrano de Bergerac in the musical Cyrano?
- What is Bruce Willis’s daily job in 1997? The Fifth Element?
- And finally, what connects the characters George Kaplan, Randall Stevens and Rollo Tomasi?
Ready for the answers?
This is the end of this week’s quiz – when you’re ready to check your answers, click here to get them (it will take you to another page). Next Friday we will do another quiz, (with the happiest Batman theme!) But until then, tell us your rating in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting! If you want to support our efforts to create a click-through movie website:
Buy Film Stories and Film Stories Junior here.
Become a protector here.
“Falls down a lot. Unapologetic alcohol guru. Travel specialist. Amateur beer trailblazer. Award-winning tv advocate. Hipster-friendly twitter aficionado”