The Countdown to the Hallmark Channel for Christmas and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries The Miracles of Christmas will make their debut four new Christmas movies from today, December 3, to Sunday, December 5.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the Hallmark Channel will debut new movies at 8 p.m.
Here are the new movies this weekend:
REVERSE FOR CHRISTMAS
“Eight Gifts of Hanukkah”, 8 p.m. Friday, December 3
- Stars – Inbar Lavi and Jake Epstein
- The summary – “On the first night of Hanukkah, optometrist Sara Levin (Lavi) receives a gift from an anonymous suitor. The note provides information on the identity of the donor and suggests that next week he will reveal whether their relationship will flourish in time to celebrate the eighth night of Hanukkah together. Having recently re-entered the world of dating, Sarah has to figure out which of her last online and real-life dates is her fan. A new gift comes every day, offering more clues but even more questions. Responding to the challenge, Sarah plays by the rules and is smart with her sleuthing. “While designing Hanukkah’s dance party, turning on the menu, making drums and spinning the dreadlocks, Sarah discovers that her only true love could be someone she never expected.”
“A Very Merry Bridesmaid” 8 p.m. Saturday, December 4.
- Stars – Emily Osment and Casey Deidrick.
- Synopsis – “Leah’s 30th birthday is a milestone on Christmas Eve, the same day as her brother’s wedding.”
“Sister Swap: A Hometown Holiday”, 8 p.m. Sunday, December 5.
- Stars – The real sisters Ashley Williams and Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
- The synopsis – “When Meg Swift and Jennifer’s sister exchange cities just before Christmas, the change of scenery brings a new perspective to each of them on what they want in life and in love.”
MIRACLES OF CHRISTMAS
“Our Christmas trip” 22:00 Saturday 4 December.
- Starring – Holly Robinson Peete, Lyriq Bent, Nik Sanchez, Aloma Wright and Hilda Martin.
- Synopsis – “As an unmarried mom and her teenage son with autism come to a crossroads over Christmas, she must learn to let go so she can flourish as she finds her own heart healed in unexpected ways.”
“Falls down a lot. Unapologetic alcohol guru. Travel specialist. Amateur beer trailblazer. Award-winning tv advocate. Hipster-friendly twitter aficionado”