This week marks a busy one for Netflix
So let’s take a look at the best of what was added to Netflix today. Additionally, at the bottom of the article you can find a full list of every new show that came to Netflix last week.
If you want a roundup of all the best movies that came out on Netflix this month, see my list here.
Vikings: Vahalla: Season 2
In this sequel of Vikingsa hundred years have passed and a new generation of legendary heroes emerges to carve their own destiny — and make history.
Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight: Season 2
Legendary warrior Po teams up with an elite knight in an effort to rescue the magical weapons, restore his reputation, and save the world.
The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House: Season 1
Two inseparable friends move to Kyoto to pursue their dreams of becoming maiko but decide to pursue different passions while living under the same roof.
Every new movie and show is added to Netflix this week
- Love Island: Season 2 (January 6)
- Mumbai Mafia: Police vs The Underworld (January 6)
- Pressure Cooker: Season 1 (January 6)
- The Pale Blue Eye (January 6)
- The Ultimatum: France: Season 1 – Part 2 (January 6)
- The Walking Dead: Season 11 (January 6)
- Vinland Saga: Season 1 (January 9)
- Noise (January 11)
- Sexify: Season 2 (January 11)
- Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight: Season 2 (January 12)
- Scattered Batteries: Limited Series (January 12)
- The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House: Season 1 (January 12)
- Vikings: Vahalla: Season 2 (January 12)
“Falls down a lot. Unapologetic alcohol guru. Travel specialist. Amateur beer trailblazer. Award-winning tv advocate. Hipster-friendly twitter aficionado”