Not just the latest Reno 911! The movie finally has a name, but it also has a release date. Wednesday afternoon, Reno Mr. Thomas Lennon posted the poster of the film on his Twitter account, revealing that it will be released on December 23, just in time for the holidays.
In addition, the film seems to be tackling one of the hottest topics in politics right now, calling itself Reno 911 !: The QAnon hunt.
– Thomas Lennon (@thomaslennon) November 17, 2021
Reno 911! revived last year by Quibi after more than a decade off the air. The unfortunate streamer even ordered a second season of the show for the service, but it closed quickly afterwards. Instead, the show will turn into a special that now hits Paramount + in a few weeks.
When we spoke to Lennon last year, the actor said it was extremely difficult for the crew to return due to their different schedules. Although the episodes of Quibi were not originally about Carlos Alazraqui, the actor is now included in the poster of the upcoming film.
“It simply came to our notice then because it was always difficult to achieve Reno together mainly because the cast is so terribly successful on its own. “Just to plan the one time we wanted to have dinner last Christmas took a little time to plan,” Lennon explained.
“It really came about 100 percent because of a man named Doug Herzog. Doug is a Quibi executive, but he’s also the person who put The State on the air in the early 1990s on MTV. Puts Viva Variety on the air at Comedy Central, he put Reno 911! in the air at Comedy Central. Doug was a bit of a shepherd Reno 911! for his whole life. Doug then went to Quibi and said, “Why not make a new one Reno 911!? The performances will last 10 minutes. This is perfect for you guys. Just do it. ‘ We say, “Yes, wonderful. Sure.'”
Reno 911! is now broadcast in its entirety on Paramount +.
“Falls down a lot. Unapologetic alcohol guru. Travel specialist. Amateur beer trailblazer. Award-winning tv advocate. Hipster-friendly twitter aficionado”